Vans and JUJU Surf Club recognize that the positive effects of surfing span far beyond what happens in the water. Founded by Mikey and Zelti February, JUJU Surf Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to uplifting existing and emerging African surf programs.
Every piece in this collection was meticulously designed to elevate JUJU Surf Club’s mission of youth empowerment, job creation, and a thriving African surf culture. Designed around JUJU’s eye-catching gold and burnt orange color palette, the Juju Surf Club Boardshort features a 2-way mechanical stretch fabrication for comfort and mobility. Unique webbing and dual logo labels stamp the left side seam, and the fixed waistband has a 3-eyelet drawcord in stark contrasting white. Finishing touches include a right side seam patch pocket with a flap and a key loop detail on the right back waistband.
• Vans x JUJU Surf Club collection
• 100% polyester
• 2-way mechanical stretch fabrication
• Fixed waistband and 3-eyelet drawcord
• Unique webbing on left side seam
• Right side seam patch pocket with flap
• Key loop detail on right back waistband
• Vans woven label and JUJU woven label on side seam at hem
• Outseam: 43,2 cm